Midnight Bingo is an event held on the last Thursday of every month in which players can win any number of prizes for free.
Everyone who participates will automatically get a special key, which you must use near one of the bingo boards scattered around RuneScape.
You can buy these keys from other players or on the Grand Exchange.
The boards are placed randomly throughout Gielinor so there’s no real way to find them without talking to other people or looking at forum threads about where they are located.
One board will have numbers up between 1 and 30, while another has numbers up between 1 and 15.
At midnight, the numbers will be called in a random order one at a time.
When you hear your number, find the board with that number on it quickly and click it to receive your prize!
What are these mysterious prizes?
Well, they’re pretty cool actually.
You can get all sorts of stuff from treasure hunter keys or skilling supplies to even more expensive things like gold-trimmed armor or Demonic Tridents!
There are so many different items up for grabs that you’ll almost never win the same thing twice.
There are no requirements to participate but if you want an increased chance of winning better prizes then completing quests or increasing your skill levels may help.
So grab some friends, try out Midnight Bingo and see if you can walk away with some amazing rewards!
There are many different strategies that can be employed when playing Midnight Bingo. Here are 10 of the best tips to help you win big:
- Use a bingo board locator – There are several websites and forums which have lists of known bingo boards and their locations.
Use these to your advantage and save yourself some time searching for the right board.
- Join midnight binge in the game – This is the easiest way to join in on the action and get yourself a key. keys can also be bought from other players or on the Grand Exchange.
- Have multiple tabs open with the boards displayed – This will allow you to quickly switch between tabs whenever a number is called.
- Listen to the boards so you know exactly when the numbers start being read – This will allow you to get there before anyone else and claim your prize quickly!
- Make sure you click the board when you hear your number – Otherwise, someone else may click it first and receive your prize!
- Spread out and cover multiple boards – If everyone sticks around one board then only the first person who arrives at that board stands a chance of winning anything.
- Bring some friends along to help cover more boards – Multi-logging in with 3 accounts per computer is allowed in this minigame, meaning 12 people can be on 4 different bingo boards with minimal lag if they are all in the same chat channel.
- Use teleports to get around quickly – There are no restrictions on where players can teleport to, so make use of this to get to the boards faster.
- Stock up on supplies and food – This will help you stay in the game for longer and increase your chances of winning.
- Have fun! – The most important tip of all is to enjoy yourself while playing Midnight Bingo. It’s a fun minigame that can be enjoyed by players of all levels. Good luck!