Today, car rental companies can offer their customers a wide range of vehicles. Among them there are cars of the budget and premium segments and so many car rental services in Yerevan which will help you with your trip.
But in order to choose the right car for rent and not waste your money, you should consider three important features:
- purpose of using the vehicle
- how much money are you willing to spend on rent
- technical indicators.
Today, car rental has become even more affordable. Therefore, if you want to find a suitable car for rent, it is not so difficult, you just need to carefully choose a car rental service that has a large selection of vehicles, as well as favorable rental conditions.
Purpose of rental cars
The choice of a car depends entirely on the purpose for which you are going to use it. Therefore, special attention should be paid to a number of such parameters:
- What kind of roads will the car be driven on? For urban conditions, sedans are better suited, they have low ground clearance, which provides excellent dynamics and cornering. But if you plan to drive a car over rough terrain, then in this case, pay attention to SUVs. For harsh conditions, the best choice would be huge off-road vehicles that can easily overcome various obstacles. But just keep in mind that you must have experience driving such cars;
- Use case. If you are going to rent a car for a few days, which you will actively use. In this case, it is better to choose an economy class car, which is very cheap in terms of operation. For trips to business meetings, it is better to choose the so-called business class cars;
- Distance covered. Decide on the distance you plan to cover in a rented vehicle. If you are going to drive long distances in this case, first of all, pay attention to the comfort of the car. It should suit you in terms of height and other parameters. If you’re not a standard height or build, it’s best to choose a car that has plenty of driver-adjustment options. All this will provide additional comfort.
Renting a car
When renting a car, you need to consider what exactly is included in the rental amount. Namely:
- equipment that is placed in the cabin;
- allowed mileage;
- child seat;
- navigator and so on.
Therefore, if at the end of the lease an additional amount was entered into your account, you should think about its validity. You need to pay it if you exceed the speed limit and receive a fine. But in this case, you need documents proving the fact of violation of traffic rules. The car rental does not include parking fees. Therefore, the client will have to pay for it on their own. When renting a car, make sure which borders you can cross on it. If you are going to leave the country, then you need to issue an additional power of attorney and pay for these services.