Some users have reported issues where QuickBooks freezes when trying to email invoice. Most often, the error occurs due to incorrect email preferences and connectivity issues with the email client. Sometimes, QuickBooks even starts freezing while sending email invoice. To resolve this issue, make sure QuickBooks is connected to Outlook or webmail. If you are also dealing with the ‘QuickBooks sending email through Outlook is not responding’ error, read the complete blog and follow the troubleshooting solution to eliminate it.
If you find it difficult to tackle the ‘QuickBooks freezes when trying to email invoice’ error and need direct assistance, call us on our toll-free number 1.855.738.2784 and speak to the certified QuickBooks expert’s team
Reasons why QuickBooks outlook freezes when sending email?
Here is the list of some common reasons that give rise to the error:
- Email preferences are not set correctly.
- The QuickBooks Desktop installation is damaged.
- High account security settings from the email provider is creating issues.
- The domain admin is blocked.
- Inappropriate email settings in place.
- Damaged or corrupted email component.
Go through the troubleshooting section of the advisory blog to get rid of the error.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 6143
Top 3 Solutions to Fix ‘QuickBooks freezes when sending emails from QuickBooks’ error
Solution 1. Do a manual update of QuickBooks Desktop
- Close your company file if open and then exit the QuickBooks program.
- From the Windows desktop, click the Windows Start menu and find QuickBooks.
- Right-click the QuickBooks Desktop, select the Run as administrator option and go to the No Company Open window.
- From there, click the Help menu and choose Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Head to the Options menu and click the Mark All button.
- Click Save, choose the Update Now tab, and make sure the Reset Update checkbox is selected.
- When you are ready to download the update, click Get Updates and reopen QuickBooks.
- Install the update and restart your computer.
Solution 2. Repair QuickBooks program manually
To fix this freezing issue, repair your program. Before you proceed, take a backup of your data to prevent loss:
- In QuickBooks, select the Help menu and choose the Switch to Single-user Mode option.
- Now, from the File menu again, choose Back up Company and click Create Local Backup.
- From the prompt window, choose Local Backup and click Next.
- Head to the Local Backup Only section, click Browse and choose a location to save the backup.
- Once you are ready to save the backup, click OK and Save it now.
Now, do a repair:
- From the Start menu, select and open Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features, then Uninstall a Program and click QuickBooks.
- Select Uninstall/Change, then Continue and then Repair.
- Click Finish once the repair finishes.
Solution 3. Connect and set up Outlook to work with QuickBooks program
- Keep your username, password, incoming email server address, incoming email server type, and Outlook email server address handy.
- To set up Outlook, open QuickBooks and choose the Edit menu.
- Choose Preferences and click Send Forms.
- Click Outlook and then OK.
If you find the troubleshooting alanya escort difficult and the ‘QuickBooks freezes when trying to email invoice’ persists, consult the QuickBooks technical support team by calling us on our toll-free number 1.855.738.2784.
You may read also: QuickBooks Bank Connection Issues