Summary: Are you a Outlook user and facing Outlook slow down issue? If yes, then here is the complete guide to answer your query “Outlook is running slow in Windows 10/11?” Today in this article we will discus the different way to fix this issue. Hence read this article to the end.
For years, Outlook has been one of the most popular email systems in the world, delivering superior email management tools. Many users, however, claim that Outlook is slow, and in this post, we’ll look at how to speed it up.
You’ll learn how to access Outlook in safe mode, fix data file issues, repair your Outlook profile, and more in the sections below.
Furthermore, we recommend third-party solutions that may be more suitable for you.
When you use Microsoft Outlook frequently, you’ll notice that it starts to run significantly slower, and if you’re not careful, it can even come to a izmir escortstill. You might never have to worry with Outlook operating too slowly again if you take some precautions. Here are some things to watch for in your Outlook settings, as well as some things you can do to keep it functioning well.
Outlook takes a long time to open in Windows 10/11? Here’s how to get things fixed
Here’s how to get your sluggish Microsoft Outlook up and running again:
1. Fix Data File errors
1. To locate the PST file, go to Control Panel and click Mail.
2. Select Data Files from the drop-down menu.
3. If there are multiple PST files, look for the one marked with a check mark (default).
4. Uncheck Hide extensions for bakırköy escort file types in Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
5. Make a backup copy of the PST file and store it in a secure location or on removable media.
6. Change the extension from.pst to.psp.
7. Go to Outlook and open it.
8. When requested during startup, click OK twice to create a new PST file.
2. Repair the Outlook Profile
1. From the Control Panel, go to Mail.
2. From the drop-down option, choose E-mail Accounts.
3. In the Account Settings dialogue box, click the E-mail tab.
4. Select Repair from the drop-down menu while hovering on your account.
5. Follow the instructions provided by the repair wizard.
6. By pressing the Finish button, you’re done.
7. After the fix has finished, restart Outlook.
3. Windows adana escort be Updated
Because Windows Upgrades for Office are also ‘hidden,’ you must enable them to install in order for them to work. Microsoft upgrades Exchange on a regular basis, which might break or cause issues with Outlook-Exchange communication.
Look for Microsoft Outlook patches to address performance issues or other concerns.
4. Create a new Outlook profile
1. Select Mail from the Control Panel.
2. Select Show Profiles from the drop-down menu.
antalya escort-profiles.png” alt=”” width=”445″ height=”283″ />
3. Click Add and give the new profile a name.
4. Click OK after selecting Prompt for a profile to be used.
5. Open Outlook and choose the new profile from the drop-down menu.
5. Check PST File Size
Using Outlook for many years may results in thousand of mails in your mail account. Due to which the archive file i.e. PST file can be in large in size. PST file with a large size also one of the reasons to slow down your Outlook email client on your Windows 11/10. To fix this issue, it is needed to break large email data file into small segments. To perform this operation it is bursa escort to use a third party solution. Among numerous software present in internet one such tool is Advik PST Splitter. Using this tool user can perform this alanya escort with 100% accuracy and efficiency.
6. Archive your Inbox
Archiving your inbox is a critical step in eskişehir escort Outlook functioning at peak performance. Allowing emails to accumulate in your inbox will have an impact on Outlook’s performance. Set up auto-Archiving so that your inbox only contains a part of your emails and Outlook continues to function properly. Depending on your email volume, a reasonable rule of thumb is to save the most recent month’s emails and archive the remainder.
However, there is an alternative solution, burdur escorter.html”>PST Converter Tool that can save all your emails from Outlook into different file format. Along with that this software offer to save your data file at your desired location.
Here in this blog we discuss different method to fix the issue of Outlook slowness. Try all these method and see which one of the mention method solve your problem. I hope we are able to fix your issue -“Outlook is running slow in Windows 10/11”
For More Such Article: Read Here..