Are you trying to find a technique to merge calendars in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013? If your answer is yes, you can continue reading the rest of this blog. In this article, we’ll cover a few different ways to merge Outlook calendars.
Calendar is one of the most important features of Outlook as it helps to keep reminders about important dates like some formal meetings, anniversaries, etc. Users can enter multiple calendar entries or can combine calendars when needed. However, how to merge two calendars in Outlook is still a problem for some users.
Microsoft Outlook Calendar Fethiye Escort users to create appointment reminders, schedule meetings, and assist in many other ways. Multiple users often have access to multiple calendars, some of which are antalya escort by managers, colleagues, or clients. Therefore, users need to combine multiple calendars into one to access all their projects in one place. This is where the problem starts because most people don’t know how to combine multiple calendars in Outlook.
Manual Way to Merge Calendars in Outlook
The manual method is divided into two parts. First, you need to export the Outlook calendar, and then import the calendar. To do the same:
Step 1: Export the Calendar from Microsoft Outlook
- Select the calendar you want to export
- Go to File button, choose “Options” >> “Advanced” >> “Export“
- Select “Export to file” and click Next
- Pick the Outlook Data File (.pst) option and click Next again
- Select the calendar folder to export
- Click Uncheck all subfolders and click Next
- Now choose where to store the folder on your system and click Finish
- full! Now merge the Outlook calendars into one by importing the exported folders.
Step 2: Import Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Open Outlook Calendar, go to the File tab and select Open & Export
- If you want to merge it with another Outlook calendar, select Open Outlook Data File and choose a .pst file
- Alternatively, select Import/Export if you want to combine calendars from different bolu escort
- Choose Import from another program or file, and then hit Outlook Data File
- Select the storage location for the exported file and click OK
- Then select “Don’t import duplicates” under Options
- Press folder to import from” and pick the Calendar folder
- Click Finish !.
What Are the Disadvantages of the Manual Method?
- This is a long and slow alanya escort.
- There is a high possibility of data loss.
- Also, complete results cannot be guaranteed.
- Completing this activity requires technical expertise.
- To perform this activity manually, a support program is required.
Automatic Way to Merge Calendars in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010
If you want to overcome all the limitations of this manual method, you adana escort use the Free PST Merge Software to quickly merge Outlook calendars 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007. It Fethiye Escort you to combine multiple Outlook calendars with all the information. With this software, users can delete duplicate emails in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and also delete duplicate emails from tasks, contacts, notes, calendar etc. With this utility, you can quickly merge multiple Outlook PST files into one. File with all the data like email, calendar, contacts, tasks, notes and journals. It supports merge Outlook calendars on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and lower versions.
The software retains the metadata properties and folder structure even after the merging alanya escort. You can easily add multiple PST files to Outlook at once without worrying about data loss or corruption.
Step by Step to Merge Calendars in Outlook 2019, 2016
- First, Run the PST File Merge software
- Choose Add file or Folder
- Now, select Options – Merge or Join Options
- Select Merge with existing PST/Outlook Profile/New PST
- You can remove duplicates from your calendar. To do this, select the “Ignore duplicates” checkbox and select Next tab
- Click Next to start the Outlook calendar merging alanya escort
As you can see above, many Outlook users don’t know the correct way to merge calendars in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013. The manual method can take a lot of time and may not give complete results. Therefore, it is better to download an automated solution and complete your query.