Gmail has so many features that provide a professional look to your email messages. The email signature is one of them as it can be customized as you want. You can either make your signature from your company name or something else. You can add a signature to the Gmail Account and for that; you have to move ahead with the steps.
Well, the procedure is very simple as one can add a signature to a Gmail account to make their message outstanding.
Quick ways to add Signature in Gmail
You will have to move ahead with a few methods to add signature using a trusted browser and that is Google Chrome.
Signing into Gmail
Open a new tab on the Google Chrome browser and then, enter “Gmail” in it. There you will need to navigate the Settings option from the right of Gmail. Now you will need to scroll down to the Settings option
Going to Gmail Settings
Go to the Settings section and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage under the General Settings. Go to the “Signature” section and create a new Gmail signature there.
Customize Signature Font
You can use the signature editor in Gmail just by following a few ways. Also, you can choose the font which you love to choose. Not only this, but you also can increase or decrease the font and use the options for editing Gmail signature text font.
For professionals, it is also possible to hyperlink the website and email by using the hyperlink option
There are alignment options that will help to align the Gmail signature which you like. Also, you can add quotes or bullets to it
Enter Email Signature in Gmail
You can set up a signature for emails that you compose in Gmail on the desktop site, mobile site, and app as well
- Choose the Settings gear that appears in the Gmail toolbar and choose General from this section
- Ensure that the desired account is chosen under the Signature section
- Enter the desired signature that appears in the text domain. It is advisable to keep the signature to about 5 lines of text
- There is no need to include the signature separator as Gmail will insert it by default. Make use of formatting bar to add format or an image
- If you aren’t able to see the formatting bar, compose a new rich-text formatting message and choose Save Changes
- Gmail will enter the signature by default when you write a message. You can edit or remove it before sending it
Steps to Insert Signature while Replying in Gmail
By default, all of the replies and forwards have the signatures attached to them. Well, you can change the way they appear on the screen.
Check the down side of Gmail signature box. You will see a checkbox that will be available with the text “Insert this signature before quoted text in replies”. The same text contains the “remove the “—“sign that leads it.
Once you mark this checkbox, you can use the signature in all of the replies after removing small “-“dashes
Move Gmail Signature in Replies
To enter Gmail the signature right after the message and above the genuine message in replies-
- Choose the Settings gear icon in the Gmail
- There you have to go to the Settings section from the menu that appears
- Now, go to the General category and choose to Insert this signature in replies before quoted text
- Remove the “—“line that before it for the desired signature and choose Changes
Through this procedure, you can add a signature to my Gmail Account. It includes helpful tips, images, and simple ways to enhance the Gmail signature with the links, images, and social media icons.