Bulling is an ethical issue, and the school administration adana escort control this practice. It harms the whole school community. It affects the students who have been bullied, but it also affects the students who have seen such incidences. Bullying incidence affects the sensitive minds of even brilliant students. Students involved in bullying activities love to see people with problems. So identification and counselling of such students are necessary. By definition, bullying is the intentional act of harming school fellows. In scientific terms, bullying is the systematic abuse of power.
Types of Bullying
The scientific literature classifies Bullying into three major types.
It refers to the periodic bullying of one group of peers on certain students. The kinds of activities in direct bullying are;
- Insulting others by calling false names
- The nasty trick to embarrass a few students
- Some sorts of physical bullying (beating)
Relational bullying is the act of upsetting other students by destroying their healthy relations, such as friendships. In such activities, Bullers often targets the same students repeatedly.
- Threats of getting peers out of their groups
- Ignoring someone emotionally attached to them
- Spreading rumours about other students
With the advancement in digital technology, bullying is not only limited to physical means of harassment. The digital means of harassing school fellows has also been common for two decades. Hence, the use of digital means to tease someone else is Cyberbullying.
- Sending screenshots of messages of one student to other friend circles
- Spreading pictures of some class-fellows to make fun with friends
- Posting peers photos after photoshop for making fun
Bullying and conduct disorder
Apart from it, all types of bullying activities have harmful effects on the students’ mental health. But recent studies reported that ‘bullying is not a conducted disorder. It is an ethical issue.’ Bullying is not a problem of the elite class; all societies suffer from the harmful consequences of bullying. The underlying reason for bullying is that the students want to gain mental satisfaction by bullying someone else. For most students, it is an act of antalya escorting dominancy, which is not more than a myth.
Reasons of Bullying
According to experts of Dissertation Writers UK, other reasons for bullying, according to behavioural studies, include;
- To access someone else belongings
- To secure survival among student
- Try to pretend that they are super cool
- An effort to reduce mental discomfort
- An effort to attract other pupils
Consequences of Bullies
In most of the studies, scientists monitored the short term consequences of bullies. Hence, the nature of bullies is still unbakırköy escort. Whether bullies are a cause or an effect of mental health is controversial. Some scientists believe that students suffering from mental disorders find peace in bullying others. While others think the acts of bullying in early childhood will later result in mental health issues. Hence, this article will address a few consequences that a student may face after being bullied by others.
Social and emotional disturbance
In many studies, the scientist highlighted the social and emotional effects on school children. Yet, the students suffering from bullying crises in their childhood often do not feel comfortable making friends. They start living alone. Some other social and economic issues of bullying are;
- Bullying practices enhance low esteem issues in the students.
- They often suffer from a wide range of emotions such as;
- Such students are more susceptible to drug addiction in later stages of life.
Apart from the physical wounds, such students also suffer from other physical issues. The other physical issues are;
Bullying students often complain about headaches, stomachaches and backaches. Some students turn yellow in terms of skin colour. Apart from all these physical changes, the incidence of heart attack is higher among such students.
Teamwork and group studies are the most enjoyable things in student life. In addition, peer for peer learning helps students achieve great learning outcomes. Unfortunately, the bullied students feel fear of such activities. Under this mental stress, such students often forget to do their homework and secure bad remarks from the tutors.
The bullied students often start missing the classes to avoid the bullets. The consecutive absence of studies from class badly affects their grades, which itself is a big problem. But, the good news is that through proper care and counselling, you can reduce school bullying stress in children.
After discussing a few important consequences of Bulling, it’s time to give tips to tsot parents who want to prepare their children for future bullying that they may face.
Tips for preparing Child for future bullying practices
According to behavioural studies reports, about one in every three children suffers from the headache of school bullying in their childhood. In most cases, the bullying lasts for more than six months. Yet, the most common types of bullies among school children are relational and direct bullies. Still, the incidence of cyberbullying is not so high. Hence, this fact antalya escorts that bullying destroys life or one-third of children’s lives in school, which is a big ratio. So, the teachers and parents have to play their rules in buffering the effects of bullying. Following are some tips that parents can use to nullify the effect of bullies on their children.
- Try to underizmir escort the cause of behavioural abnormalities in your child.
- If you find any behavioural change like sitting silent more than bakırköy escort, try to explore the causes.
- Before sending the child to school, parents must discuss how to manage bullies.
- Try to raise your child’s confidence level to be capable enough to handle bullies.
- Try to monitor the academic outcomes of your child regularly. The decrease in academic outcomes is one of the early symptoms in bullying victims.