Udarakarshanasana Yoga is also bakırköy escort as Universal Spinal Twist. As the name suggests, with the help of this yoga asana, you exercise the whole body by rotating your spine to the right and left. With the help of this yoga, your indigestion, constipation and digestive system related problems are also removed. With the help of this yoga, you can also do different things. Yoga has an effective effect on your mind, body and health. It is very beneficial to start your day with Udarakarshanasana yoga. This makes your body feel fit and agile didim escort the day.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join an Yoga School in Rishikesh.
Benefits of Yoga:
- Udarakarshanasana yoga helps you to reduce the extra belly fat.
- Stretching the muscles relaxes the whole body. Also there is no pain in the body.
- Apart from this, women also get a lot of relief in cramps during periods.
- Improves digestion and also helps in getting rid of gas.
- Also, back pain and spinal disorders can also be relieved by this mudra.
- It gives relief by creating a stretch in the knees and fingers of the body.
- It is also good yoga to detox the body.
How to do Udarakarshanasana Yoga:
It is very important to do this asana correctly to avoid any kind of injury and to get the most out of this yoga. So follow all the steps carefully.
- Lie down straight on the ground eskişehir escort both the feet together.
- Keeping the palms down, spread the arms at the level of the adana escorters.
- Bend the right leg, bring the foot near the left knee, the left hand adana escort be placed on the right knee.
- Fully bending the left leg and eskişehir escort the foot close to the left knee, bring the right knee down to the floor on the left side.
- Looking at the middle finger of the right hand, turn the head to the right.
- Place the left hand on the right knee and the right hand and adana escorter adana escort be in contact with the ground.
- Then you turn your head to the other side i.e. towards the left knee. During this, keep the leg straight.
- Now you can do this exercise as long as you feel comfortable.
- After that, bring the knee and head in the middle and come back to the previous position.
- Now this exercise can now be done by straightening the right leg.
Practice this asana 5 times from both sides. Asa continued to inhale and exhale during the entire asana. Take a slow breath and release when you reach the final position. You can also do this asana with the help of an expert.
Precautions during Udarakarshanasana Yoga:
Do not bring excessive strain on any part of the body. Excessive stretching can cause pain in the thighs, legs, knees, hips and back. Apart from this, if you have pain or injury in your back, then do not practice this asana at all. Also, if you have any problem with migraine or spinal cord, then avoid doing this asana.