There are various inside and outside factors that trigger errors in QuickBooks, same is the case with QuickBooks error 6094 that arises due to security program updates. The error comes up on the screen while opening QuickBooks, giving an error message, “An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to start the database server that manages access to the QuickBooks company file. Error (-6094,0).” The error typically occurs when the computer has anti-virus applications such as PC Tools Internet Security, SpyHunter Malware, and AVG Anti-Virus that block the program. Read the complete advisory blog to know what leads to the error 6094 in QuickBooks and what you can do to fix it.
If you require immediate troubleshooting assistance to resolve QuickBooks error 6094, dial our customer support number +1 800-579-9430 and talk to certified QuickBooks professionals
Top reasons causing error 6094 in QuickBooks
Here are some prominent causes behind this QuickBooks Desktop error:
- Attack from virus or malware on system and QuickBooks Desktop.
- Damage or corruption in the QuickBooks program.
- Anti-virus programs quarantine some crucial QuickBooks files.
You may also Read :- QuickBooks has stopped working
Know Steps to fix QuickBooks Desktop error 6094
Solution 1. Prevent QuickBooks directory from being scanned by AVG Anti-Virus
- Close the QuickBooks window and open AVG Anti-Virus User Interface.
- Next, double-click the Resident Shield and select Manage Exceptions.
- Click Add Path and then add the C:\Program Files\Intuit path.
- Select OK and click Save Changes.
Now, check for the quarantined QuickBooks files:
- OpenAVG Anti-Virus User Interface and choose History.
- Select Virus Vault, and look for the QuickBooks files that have been quarantined.
- Pick the necessary files, click Restore, and then Close.
- Open QuickBooks and go to the installation directory to check for the renamed files.
- Close QuickBooks, open the QuickBooks folder to look for the files in the install directory that were renamed.
- Rename the file back to its older name and open QuickBooks.
Solution 2. Repair QuickBooks by running the Install Diagnostic Tool
If you do not have the updated QuickBooks Tool Hub version, follow these steps to download it and then run the tool:
- Quit the QuickBooks program, open the browser and get the most recent version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- The downloaded files usually get saved to the Downloads folder. Move to Downloads and open the QuickBooks setup file, i.e., QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
- Begin the installation alanya escort by following the on-screen steps.
- Next, click the agree to the terms and conditions checkbox to finish tool hub installation.
- Once the installation completes, the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon will antalya escort up on the Windows desktop.
- To open the Tool Hub, double-click the icon, then choose Installation Issues.
- Click QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and wait for up to 20 minutes for the tool to fix installation issues.
You could also run Quick Fix my Program from the QuickBooks Tool Hub to repair QuickBooks if Install Diagnostic Tool doesn’t work.
If you face any difficulty eliminating QuickBooks error 6094, call us on our toll-free number +1 800-579-9430 and get help from the certified QuickBooks expert’s team.
Related article :- How to Successfully Resolve QuickBooks Network Connection Error?